ReadTheory is getting the new term off to a competitive start! From January 24th to January 30th, have your students compete with students from around the world in our Knowledge Week Global Competition!
Earn as many points as you can to win our Grand Prize of a $150.00 Amazon Gift Card. The top nine runners-up will each receive a $40.00 Amazon Gift Card.
How to Enter:
- Sign up your classes for the global competition from the activities page in your teacher account beginning on January 11th.
- Beginning at 12:01AM EST on January 24th, students will complete quizzes and earn knowledge points to move up the rankings! The competition will be weighted based on class size, so everyone has the same chance of victory if they work hard!
- Be on the lookout for daily updates on Twitter with the current rankings.
- All points must be earned by 11:59PM EST on January 30th to qualify toward the competition.
- Winners will be notified via email in the following week (and then we’ll brag about you on social media as well!)
We hope you and your students will join in on the fun and maybe be one of our lucky winners!
Want to read some legal mumbo-jumbo about the competition rules? Keep reading!
Terms and conditions of the competition organized by ReadTheory.org for the week of January 24th – January 30th, 2022
Contest Organizer: The promoter and organizer of the give-away is ReadTheory.org. The way to contact the organizer is via email at email@example.com
Mechanics: Participants will need to “opt-in” by creating an activity for their students within their teacher account for ReadTheory.org.
Established Periods: Points can be earned by students within the entire period of the competition beginning at 12:00AM EST January 24th, 2022 and running until 11:59PM EST on January 30th, 2022. Winners will be announced by 12:00 PM EST on February 7th, 2022.
Prize: The prize consists of $150.00USD Amazon Gift Card for the grand prize winner and a $40.00 Amazon Gift Card for those in 2nd-10th place.
ReadTheory.org reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest as it sees fit. Competition entries not valid where prohibited by law.